This is the page where I say nothing belongs to me!
- First of all, all photos on Freedom belong to either myself or my parents, and as such are copyrighted.
- Secondly, all photos from the Harry Potter films are copyright of Warner Brothers and JK Rowling.
- Thirdly, all photos from the Lord of the Rings films (The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, or The Return of the King) are the property of Saul Zantz, New Line, Peter Jackson etc, and all quotes are either from the films or the books and as such are either the property of New Line Cinema and the wonderful scriptwriters, Peter Jackson, Fran Walsh, and Phillippa Boyens, or the god-like Professor Tolkien.
- Fourthly, all photos from either Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Angel; The Series are copyright of Joss Whedon and Warner Brothers and whoever else now owns them (since I'm in Britain, I lost track when Buffy changed networks).
- Fifthly, all photos from Farscape belong to whomever, and thank you for bringing it back! Yay!
- Also, the stylesheet used for the fic I "borrowed" from my true friend, Kate Higgins. Check out her really groovy sites, Lose-My-Faith and After-The-Rain and her Sarkney (Sark/Sydney from the ABC tv show, Alias) archive, Surrender. You can see where I got my inspiration from. She's my Photoshop mentor.
- And lastly, the quote on the front page is from the wonderful film, "Pirates of the Caribbean," and I merely manipulated it for my own use. So it is the intellectual property of the incredible scriptwriters, and Disney.